„RNDV Group": Lean Construction best practices
Spalio 3 d. kviečiame į nuotolinį gerosios praktikos vizitą "RNDV Group": Lean Construction best practices". Renginys vyks anglų kalba.
RNDV company group is one of the largest providers of construction services to the shipbuilding industry and the civil and industrial construction sector in Europe. 1500+ employees, 50 projects around Europe, sizes of the project from 10 to 100 workers (https://rndv.eu/en/). In the presentation, you will hear RNDV's journey with Lean Manufacturing and Lean Construction:
- the construction sector challenges: constantly changing teams and workplaces. Balancing flexibility and lack of control;
- source of inspiration and practical examples: Lean conferences for construction companies;
- first steps in understanding waste in construction;
- experience with X matrix, using A3 planning for inside projects. Construction companies tend to fall into day-to-day activities and forget that in order to improve, you have to always work on improvement projects inside the company;
- process standardization;
- measuring constructing processes and using this info as LEAD indicators;
- PDCA problem-solving after noticing decreasing efficiencies in our projects;
- Last Planner system for projects' planning: milestone planning, look ahead planning, weekly work plans, daily huddles;
- Takt planning for construction projects;
- 5S on site;
- Skill matrix as a baseline to understand the competencies, requirements, creating training plans;
- online learning management systems for personnel remote training
Renginys vyks anglų kalba.
Renginio data: 2023 m. spalio 03 d.
Laikas: 14:00 - 15:30
Renginys vyks online formatu. Prieš renginį dalyviams bus išsiųsta prisijungimo nuoroda.
Renginys skirtas tik LAQM nariams.